WHAT IS THE VEACTOR
The Veactor is the creation of established physicist and inventor Richard Dellacona. It is a new technology that offers power-on-demand capabilities promising optimal energy efficiency through the elimination of excess heat and unnecessary phase bucking/Back EMF.
Rigorous testing and third-party validations have proven the Veactor technology can make almost any energy delivery system more efficient. The patented technology can save as much as 10 percent of the electricity generated in the world by eliminating the energy lost during transportation and transformation.
The Veactor technology has the ability to quickly and cost-effectively overhaul the world’s 100-year-old transformer design and bring our electric power needs up to the modern-day demands of our ever-advancing technology.
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT TO BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT
- The Veactor technology has far reaching implications:
- Reduce energy consumption from our power grids to consumer electronics.
- Increase the safety of our power grids and consumer electronics.
- Preempt potential national security threats to our power grids and electronics.
The Veactor’s patented design serves as an improved, more efficient alternative to the world’s 100-year-old transformer technology. Inventi believes that the Veactor can revolutionize the current state of the electric and technology industries by dramatically reducing unnecessary power consumption and extending power grids’ security and durability.
The scalable technology can support the power needs of devices as small as smart phones and as large as solar farms and municipal power grids.
A few significant features of the Veactor:
- The Veactor is demand responsive – it “self regulates” only supplying the amount of power required by any given situation or device.
- Existing power grids utilizing external Veactors can increase their usable output capacity and power handling without major infrastructure upgrades.
- Hardware like cell phones utilizing internal Veactors will draw only the amount of power needed at any given time based on usage increasing battery life.
- Veactors transfer both alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) – simultaneously and interchangeably.
- The Veactor produces no heat, which is generated by traditional transformers due to energy loss and inefficiency. Instead of releasing wasted energy in the form of heat, the Veactor recycles the electricity in an infinite magnetic loop until it is needed by the device or power grid it serves.
- In some cases, the Veactor has been proven to provide energy efficiencies of up to 70 percent. What’s more, all connected components run cooler potentially improving their respective life spans.
- Because the Veactor only provides the amount of electricity being pulled or “requested” from a given device or situation, the Veactor’s output is completely safe.
- The Veactor's self-regulating capabilities makes it resistant to EMI/EMP waves by cancelling them out thorough a process in physics known as "destructive interference".
The Veactor has undergone 3rd party testing to evaluate its energy savings capability. The Orange County Material Test Laboratories in Anaheim, Calif., reported up to 30% power usage from the Veactor compared to Antec’s 80 Plus power supply, the most efficient power supply currently on the market. Review the test video here, and see the test report here.
Veactor technology is the intellectual property of Verde Power Supply, Inc. through US Patents 7804275, 7847664, and 8178998. Inventi is the authorized licensor of Verde Power Supply’s technology. We are not a manufacturer or distributor of Veactor technology.
WHO IS INVENTI
Inventi was created to carry the Veactor from genius invention to marketable technology. To serve up the IP or license to companies and/or government agencies with the foresight, the motivation, and the capability to bring it to market and improve our country's security and our way of life.
Richard Dellacona invented the technology. Gary Davi, Richard’s longtime friend and business partner, is the driving force behind the marketing and sales of the Veactor
We believe in this technology. We believe it will have an important and positive impact on our society. We are actively searching for opportunities to license or sell the technology.
Gary Davi, Founder & CEO of Inventi
Gary is Inventi’s founder and CEO. With more than 30 years in enterprise technology, Gary has seen, and been part of the modern technology revolution. Gary’s decades of CIO experience has uniquely qualified him to identify potential risks and solutions, such as the Veactor.
Richard Dellacona, CTO, Physicist, Inventor, R&D
Richard Dellacona is a reputable and respected physicist and the inventor behind the Veactor technology. A long-time research and development specialist, Dellacona has 12 patents granted/pending on his own designs throughout his career.
His background includes work with Honeywell and AT&T, as well as founding Telephone Plus. At the 1998 Interop in Atlanta, Dellacona earned the “Best of Show” Award for his Quad Research “Big Switch” IT room in a box.
Bob Arnon, CEO, Stanford BA and MBA. Worked for TWA, Arthur Andersen [CPA], CEO of AminoLabs, Quad Research, Lone Star Filtration.
Gil Amelio, Chairman Emeritus, former CEO of Apple Computer, National Semi, Rockwell. Partner at Sienna Ventures, Currently an AT&T Board Member.
Mike Connor, President Emeritus, former VP at Apple Computer, COO at Exodus Communications, retired Army Colonel [West Point].
Mario M. Rosati, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, specializing in corporate law, especially as it relates to technology companies.
A traditional transformer has a single output that delivers a constant voltage at a fixed ratio. When more energy is drawn from the transformer than necessary, the excess energy is lost in the form of heat.
The Veactor’s dual output design allows energy to remain in magnetic flux, until needed. When power is drawn from one of the outputs, instead of losing the excess energy in the form of heat, it is cycled back into the Veactor to the opposing side.
Third party testing conducted by Orange County Material Test Laboratories reported up to 30% less power usage, and up to 70% energy savings with the Veactor compared to Antec’s 80 Plus power supply, currently the most efficient power supply on the market.
There is a significant loss of energy each time voltage is stepped down at a substation. By installing the Veactor at each substation between the power plant and the consumers, the energy loss is greatly reduced, creating beneficial savings for both the electric company and the consumer.
Tests showed that the Veactor is capable of transmitting twice the maximum rated capacity through a wire without issue. This means electric companies would be able to install the Veactor using existing power grids, reducing the costs of additional infrastructure, while also being able to transmit more usable power over the grid.
The replacement of traditional transformers with Veactors will result in a stronger power grid, resistant to electromagnetic interference and blowouts. This will significantly reduce, and possibly eliminate the chances of blackouts or brownouts that come at huge costs to both electric companies and their consumers.
The Veactor is an upgrade to the outdated technology of the more than 100-year-old transformer. The Veactor reacts to whatever the necessary power output is demanded from a given load. This allows it to supply either AC or DC at only the rate required, making this the first and only power-on-demand power supply.